- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
Tag Archives: parenthood
I was the perfect child. At least in my mind. I did well in school, respected my elders, and never, ever caused trouble. Until I did. → There was the time my younger brother tried to come into my room … Continue reading
Originally posted on Ned's Blog:
I saw my first naked woman when I was 9, thanks to a kid named Jimmy, whose father had a collection of Playboy magazines under the bed. While his parents were at the grocery…
Victo Dolore was kind enough to ask me to guest post for her. Since our readership overlaps quite a bit, you might have already seen this post, but if not, I think you’ll find it interesting. I am a little … Continue reading
While my new windows are installed today, please enjoy one of my earliest posts. As the weather warms, field trip days are here – all you parents will be able to relate: *** This post will appeal to people who … Continue reading