- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
Tag Archives: doctors
Have any of you gone for your annual health physical and had to fill out some really strange questionnaires? Questions like: “How many times in the last week have you felt depressed?” “How many times in the last week have … Continue reading
A few weeks back, I again began suffering those horrible leg cramps at night. One memorable Saturday night, the cramps were so bad that I peed myself, and they recurred numerous times during the night, each episode lasting for 10-15 minutes. … Continue reading
Yes, doctors are people, too. They experience the same emotions as the rest of us, including the occasional desire to poke fun. But that’s a desire they must suppress in the clinical setting. And like the rest of us, they … Continue reading