- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: illness
Sure, I’ve been trying to get into the spirit of the holidays. I did go out and get the gifts and the cards, and I did make plans for attending and/or hosting events like Christmas Eve for the whole family … Continue reading
Originally posted on Out of the Rabbit Hole:
Self-compassion teaches us that we need to come to a place of acceptance with whatever we have been given in life. It is the hardest thing to tackle and embrace. We use…
I had great plans for my Saturday, after the usual hellish work week. But I woke up sick. Not sick as in having the flu. Not sick as in, Now that’s a flare-up! Just sick as in, Everything hurts and … Continue reading