- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Tag Archives: parenthood
Originally posted on Nutsrok:
I am so proud to that Cordelia’s Mom did this Guest Post for Mother’s Day. Please check out her lovely blog. You will love it as well. It was the mid-1950’s. I was in first grade.…
Mother’s Day is coming up. With that in mind, today’s re-blog is of my own first post (which I still consider to be the best one I ever wrote). The post was originally published on Cordelia Calls It Quits and was republished … Continue reading
I’m not a Christmas-y kind of person, so I seldom listen to the traditional holiday songs. However, I do love Trans-Siberian Orchestra, especially their Christmas CD, Christmas Eve and Other Stories. The first time I listened to the CD, I … Continue reading
Telling it like it is. “Treat [your child] like he’s a person [you] want to spend time with and not [your] laptop bag.” Amen, Ollie! (Comments have been turned off for this re-blog – please post any comments on Ollie’s site.)