NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
- The Other Guy Did It
- The Nightmare Ends (One Can Only Hope)
- Money Pit II
- The Make-Over Begins
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Beneath the Gentleness Beats the Heart of a Huntress
- House Under Water
- Manly Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving with Wine
- YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO CUT YOUR GRASS WHEN … (Guest Post by Nick Claussen)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG
Tag Archives: marriage
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Print by Ruane Manning – see note at bottom of post The scream reverberating from the next room at Big Meadows Lodge woke me from a sound sleep. Somehow I just knew that…
I’m honored to present a new guest poster – Stephanie of Making Time For Me. No, Stephanie’s not “new” – she has more followers than I do! But she might be new to some of you, so after you’ve enjoyed … Continue reading
(ALSO IN KINDLE FORMAT – CLICK HERE) I am honored that Linda Bethea asked me to review her new book, “Everything Smells Just Like Poke Salad.“ Knowing Linda’s work from her blog, I expected a book full of humor and … Continue reading