Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Tag Archives: marriage
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Print by Ruane Manning – see note at bottom of post The scream reverberating from the next room at Big Meadows Lodge woke me from a sound sleep. Somehow I just knew that…
I’m honored to present a new guest poster – Stephanie of Making Time For Me. No, Stephanie’s not “new” – she has more followers than I do! But she might be new to some of you, so after you’ve enjoyed … Continue reading
(ALSO IN KINDLE FORMAT – CLICK HERE) I am honored that Linda Bethea asked me to review her new book, “Everything Smells Just Like Poke Salad.“ Knowing Linda’s work from her blog, I expected a book full of humor and … Continue reading