- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Tag Archives: murder
Another blogger reminded me of this earlier post. I’m republishing it for the benefit of those readers who have since joined me. If you’re in an abusive relationship, get out! Tell people about it. Don’t wait, don’t let it slide, … Continue reading
Last week was fun, wasn’t it? Unfortunately, in the process of getting just the right angle for a photo, I managed to wrench my back, and I therefore won’t be doing any touristy stuff this week. Good thing I have … Continue reading
In today’s post, “I’m Going to Kill You,” blogger Marilyn Armstrong poses the question: “Under what circumstances might I commit murder — or kill someone — for any reason?” My immediate response was: “Normally, I would say I am not a … Continue reading
Telling it like it is. “Treat [your child] like he’s a person [you] want to spend time with and not [your] laptop bag.” Amen, Ollie! (Comments have been turned off for this re-blog – please post any comments on Ollie’s site.)