- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: murder
Another blogger reminded me of this earlier post. I’m republishing it for the benefit of those readers who have since joined me. If you’re in an abusive relationship, get out! Tell people about it. Don’t wait, don’t let it slide, … Continue reading
Last week was fun, wasn’t it? Unfortunately, in the process of getting just the right angle for a photo, I managed to wrench my back, and I therefore won’t be doing any touristy stuff this week. Good thing I have … Continue reading
In today’s post, “I’m Going to Kill You,” blogger Marilyn Armstrong poses the question: “Under what circumstances might I commit murder — or kill someone — for any reason?” My immediate response was: “Normally, I would say I am not a … Continue reading
Telling it like it is. “Treat [your child] like he’s a person [you] want to spend time with and not [your] laptop bag.” Amen, Ollie! (Comments have been turned off for this re-blog – please post any comments on Ollie’s site.)