- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Category Archives: Awards
Just one week after I posted the photo of the nest of baby bunnies, those bunnies have all matured and hopped away to new adventures – well, except for one straggler. Every family has one: Wouldn’t it be great if … Continue reading
Apparently, the Powers That Be don’t want me to miss a post this week. It’s been stressful adjusting to the new job and schedule, and I’ve been so tired that all my story ideas simply dried up (hence, the photo – duh). … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
? Recently, I’ve seen a lot of bloggers nominated for the Liebster Award. Since one of the requirements for all of the blogger awards is that the newest nominee then go on to…