- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: creativity
I’ve seen more than a few posts recently from bloggers who claim to have run out of ideas for stories. In order to keep the blogosphere running as it should (because I’m just so wonderful), I’m making an unusual … Continue reading
Being “under the weather” on a weekend sucks, doesn’t it? I had plans for today – shopping, maybe a little outside photography (despite the cold weather). But I’m just not up to it today. Perhaps I did too much that … Continue reading
… or at least re-absorbed. When I created Not Cordelia’s Mom (a/k/a Not CM) in 2014, I felt like I was two different people: the calm, professional woman who could handle pretty much everything and who wrote Cordelia’s Mom, Still on … Continue reading