- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
Tag Archives: Nikon Coolpix B700
It’s that time again – time for Cordelia’s Mom’s photography lesson! ‘Cause you all know how qualified I am to advise anyone else on photography. Not. I suppose a really good photographer could use one camera for everything and … Continue reading
My camera is back! Someone (either Nikon or the camera store) finally honored the one-year manufacturer’s warranty! (Amazing, isn’t it?) It wasn’t without a bit of a struggle, though. I had called the camera shop a couple of weeks ago to check on … Continue reading
I did my research. I contacted acquaintances who had the same product and were happy with it. I checked the product reviews through several online sites. And I still managed to get a lemon. Yes, my new Nikon Coolpix B700 camera … Continue reading