Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
- One Room Done!
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
- Restart: Circles Within Circles
- Why I’ll Never Be Published
- We’ll Get There Yet
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- The Office: Full Circle
Tag Archives: Walmart
I try to be honest in everything I do. Really, I do. But sometimes, for whatever reason, honesty just doesn’t happen. Sometime I lie to myself. I refuse to drink the tap water at the new house because I’m concerned about … Continue reading
I was just about to make my peanut butter fudge and discovered that my 9-inch square pan had somehow disappeared, mostly likely borrowed by one of my girls at some point and never found it’s way back. Today was the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Underdaddy:
I was thinking about a recent trip to Walmart and how parts of it reminded me of a story we had to read in 9th grade English. This is the story of the Tell Tale Cart.…