- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
Tag Archives: Walmart
I did my research. I contacted acquaintances who had the same product and were happy with it. I checked the product reviews through several online sites. And I still managed to get a lemon. Yes, my new Nikon Coolpix B700 camera … Continue reading
I try to be honest in everything I do. Really, I do. But sometimes, for whatever reason, honesty just doesn’t happen. Sometime I lie to myself. I refuse to drink the tap water at the new house because I’m concerned about … Continue reading
I was just about to make my peanut butter fudge and discovered that my 9-inch square pan had somehow disappeared, mostly likely borrowed by one of my girls at some point and never found it’s way back. Today was the … Continue reading