- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: renovations
After doing all the upgrades for our newly purchased home, there was no money left for the cosmetic stuff, so we have to do all our own painting. The house was built in 1939 and was owned until … Continue reading
’cause I’m sure you’re all dying to know. While folks in Great Britain were preparing for their Big Event (Harry marries Meghan), I was undergoing my latest upheaval. Yes, the new kitchen (such as it is) has arrived. Bear in mind … Continue reading
What is it about houses, that they always seem to know when you’ve come into just a wee bit of extra cash? And why do so many household breakages happen so close to a full moon? I have no idea. But I … Continue reading