- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
Tag Archives: contractors
Nothing in Cordelia’s Mom’s world ever goes exactly right – and I’m sure that’s why everyone loves this blog so much. It’s always so entertaining and makes you all feel so much better about your own lives. You will … Continue reading
“This house looks familiar – were we here before?” “Yeah, we did a door. The electrician was here then, but the fence wasn’t” Actually, that company also did our bathtub overfit, but it was a different crew. Still, I found … Continue reading
Just off the presses this week – the crooked owner of Classic Fence Company has pleaded guilty to deliberately bilking his customers and may be going to jail (read story, here). I didn’t realize when we signed up with Classic Fence in August 2017 … Continue reading