- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
Tag Archives: contractors
“This house looks familiar – were we here before?” “Yeah, we did a door. The electrician was here then, but the fence wasn’t” Actually, that company also did our bathtub overfit, but it was a different crew. Still, I found … Continue reading
Just off the presses this week – the crooked owner of Classic Fence Company has pleaded guilty to deliberately bilking his customers and may be going to jail (read story, here). I didn’t realize when we signed up with Classic Fence in August 2017 … Continue reading
It only took nine months, but the fence installation has begun! Puppy Cody will be so pleased to chase the bunnies and squirrels. In hindsight, it’s just as well that the first fence contractor stiffed us last year. At that … Continue reading