- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
Tag Archives: home improvement
Originally posted on Chasing Unicorns:
You can do anything with one of these. Most home repair jobs can be handled without hiring professional help. All it requires is a certain attitude. First you have to believe in your ability to…
You know you’ve spent a lot of money on home improvements and/or repairs when your plumber sends you a thank-you gift! Sure, it’s not the first time we’ve received a gift from a someone we’ve hired. When we installed a new furnace … Continue reading