- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: Classic Fence
Just off the presses this week – the crooked owner of Classic Fence Company has pleaded guilty to deliberately bilking his customers and may be going to jail (read story, here). I didn’t realize when we signed up with Classic Fence in August 2017 … Continue reading
Sometimes using that credit card is a good thing. You’ll all recall my post about the fence contractor who absconded with my $2900 down payment (if you didn’t read it, click here). You will also recall my relief when I … Continue reading
“OMG, where’s that damn check?!” In order to recoup that $2,900 we gave to the fence contractor who never showed up, no longer answers the phone, and has closed his office, I thought it wise to send a formal demand … Continue reading