Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
Tag Archives: fences
Just off the presses this week – the crooked owner of Classic Fence Company has plead guilty to deliberately bilking his customers and may be going to jail (read story, here). I didn’t realize when we signed up with Classic Fence in August 2017 … Continue reading
It only took nine months, but the fence installation has begun! Puppy Cody will be so pleased to chase the bunnies and squirrels. In hindsight, it’s just as well that the first fence contractor stiffed us last year. At that … Continue reading
I was so excited on Wednesday when I received a call from my fence contractor that they could start work the next day! Since Fridays are my off day at work, I asked if they could come today instead. They … Continue reading