- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: comments
Ah, the sweet flavor of success! Apparently, my little blog has become so well-known that now I am getting death threats from spammers. Reading the following email, I don’t know whether to laugh my ass off or to immediately set up a Go Fund Me campaign … Continue reading
Originally posted on Not Cordelia's Mom:
I see that CookieCakes now has her panties in a twist over whether or not the phrase “Thanks for your comment” is politically correct. Give it up already, lady! Who cares whether that phrase…
Recently, Opinionated Man had a run-in with a man who had left unfavorable comments. OM’s commenter was not a blogger; however, he and OM went back and forth for some length of time in sort of pissing contest. Don’t bother looking … Continue reading