- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: spammers
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
? I’ve been so busy with the new puppy that I simply haven’t had the time to respond to all the wonderful comments on my posts. But today, I was feeling a little…
Ah, the sweet flavor of success! Apparently, my little blog has become so well-known that now I am getting death threats from spammers. Reading the following email, I don’t know whether to laugh my ass off or to immediately set up a Go Fund Me campaign … Continue reading
How do you know you’ve “arrived” as a blogger? Well, obviously, it’s when you start receiving your very own spam comments. I was going to forward the following spam to Paul Curran because it was all written on his guest posts – … Continue reading