- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: spam
Ah, the sweet flavor of success! Apparently, my little blog has become so well-known that now I am getting death threats from spammers. Reading the following email, I don’t know whether to laugh my ass off or to immediately set up a Go Fund Me campaign … Continue reading
How do you know you’ve “arrived” as a blogger? Well, obviously, it’s when you start receiving your very own spam comments. I was going to forward the following spam to Paul Curran because it was all written on his guest posts – … Continue reading
I’ve been so busy lately that I nearly forgot to do the monthly Spam-Bam post! Not to worry – I had more than my share of spam comments this month. Check out how well these comments mesh – it’s almost … Continue reading