- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: WNY
The note inside the card said to be sure to take a photo or video of the scratch-off and post it to the realtor’s Facebook page. Being me, I decided to go one step further. So, Gigi Jankowski of … Continue reading
It was Friday, my usual day off. My normal weekly post was already published (yay for me). Since I had pre-scheduled that post, I slept in and so was fairly well-rested. The weather was decent – a little overcast, comfortably … Continue reading
The Fourth of July is over, folks! You can stop with the fireworks, already. After all the boom-booms before, on, and after the 4th of July, Puppy Cody was seriously traumatized. While she would (reluctantly) still go out in our own … Continue reading