- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: schedule
Hi, Ya’ll! (I’ve been told that I ‘m too abrupt when sending emails and such because I tend to jump right in, and it has been suggested I always start off with a greeting, so there you have it.) This work … Continue reading
Thanks to the multitude (all 14 of you!) who responded to my recent poll. Not one single person voted to keep that darn monthly schedule. 14% voted to get rid of it completely, 79% didn’t care either way, and 7% … Continue reading
There is no schedule for August – I have simply been too busy (what with construction and financial issues – and, of course, playing with Cody!) to think up subjects for this month’s posts. For awhile now, I’ve been considering discontinuing … Continue reading