- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: schedule
Hi, Ya’ll! (I’ve been told that I ‘m too abrupt when sending emails and such because I tend to jump right in, and it has been suggested I always start off with a greeting, so there you have it.) This work … Continue reading
Thanks to the multitude (all 14 of you!) who responded to my recent poll. Not one single person voted to keep that darn monthly schedule. 14% voted to get rid of it completely, 79% didn’t care either way, and 7% … Continue reading
There is no schedule for August – I have simply been too busy (what with construction and financial issues – and, of course, playing with Cody!) to think up subjects for this month’s posts. For awhile now, I’ve been considering discontinuing … Continue reading