- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Category Archives: Previews
Those of you who are my loyal followers (and not just following to increase your own stats) may have noticed that my posts have become increasingly sporadic. I know you’ve missed me (she says optimistically). Anyway. I’m afraid I must … Continue reading
(ALSO IN KINDLE FORMAT – CLICK HERE) I am honored that Linda Bethea asked me to review her new book, “Everything Smells Just Like Poke Salad.“ Knowing Linda’s work from her blog, I expected a book full of humor and … Continue reading
There is no schedule for August – I have simply been too busy (what with construction and financial issues – and, of course, playing with Cody!) to think up subjects for this month’s posts. For awhile now, I’ve been considering discontinuing … Continue reading