Anticipation? Or Surprise? Which Do You Prefer?

There is no schedule for August – I have simply been too busy (what with construction and financial issues – and, of course, playing with Cody!) to think up subjects for this month’s posts.

For awhile now, I’ve been considering discontinuing that monthly agenda and just posting whatever I want, whenever I want – much like most other bloggers.  I know I’ve asked in the past whether you all like those schedules (and most have said they do like them – hooray!), but now I’d like to take an official poll.

Please take a moment or two to comment on the poll below.  I’ll publish the results when the poll closes, in one week.

I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email me at or

Image by Cordelia’s Mom

This entry was posted in Pets, Previews, That's Life and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Anticipation? Or Surprise? Which Do You Prefer?

1. Paul says:

Whatever you want to write CM – I’ll read it!

Liked by 1 person

2. Dan Antion says:

I do have a schedule, but I mess with it so often that I would never share it. I’ve messed up a multi-part series once because something more interesting happened between part 1 and part 2. As I voted, anyway you like it is good with me. Have a great weekend. By the way, your construction project spilled into my post this week. That wasn’t planned, but…

3. markbialczak says:

I keep my blog schedule to myself, CM. No need for my reading friends to worry if something comes up in life to keep me from meeting it. But I think there’s an innate comfort in sensing that my movie review mostly shows up on Mondays, for instance. As for my reading habits, I tend to binge-read these days, a bunch of posts from my favorite BloggyWorld writers in a row. It’s more time-efficient for me, but alas makes their schedule irrelevant.

Liked by 1 person

4. I just like your writing, and I never even read the schedule. I’m retired. I don’t do schedule.

Liked by 2 people

5. Trent Lewin says:

Scheduled blogging??? Perish the thought. I’ll read on any schedule.

Liked by 1 person

6. Elyse says:

Blogging should be fun — when you have something to say, something to share, do it!

I never read your schedules. I never read anybody’s schedule, except perhaps my boss’s meeting schedule so I know when I can cut out of the office early. I mean hypothetically. If I were that sort of person. Which of course, I’m not.

Liked by 1 person

7. ginjuh says:

I don’t keep up with bloggers agendas and so forth but stop and read when something piques my interest.

Liked by 2 people

8. Karen J says:

Wow! 85% are going with “Whenever, whatever” Me too, by the way…

Liked by 1 person