NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
- The Other Guy Did It
- The Nightmare Ends (One Can Only Hope)
- Money Pit II
- The Make-Over Begins
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Beneath the Gentleness Beats the Heart of a Huntress
- House Under Water
- Manly Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving with Wine
- YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO CUT YOUR GRASS WHEN … (Guest Post by Nick Claussen)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG
Tag Archives: road rage
Just so you don’t forget me while I’m on sabbatical, here’s a little something I wrote awhile back. Be sure to click the “fog lights” link in the post – you’ll be glad you did! _________________________ The car insurance bill came … Continue reading
Apologies to the driver of the silver (or was it light gold? blue?) Honda Accord (or whatever it was, but I know it was a light-colored sedan and about that size). I noticed as I pulled up to the cashier in the … Continue reading
My computer will be down today and maybe tomorrow, so I won’t be responding to comments or emails for awhile. In the meantime, enjoy this re-blog of an older post – while I futz around with my new “home office.” … Continue reading