Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
- One Room Done!
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
Tag Archives: road rage
Just so you don’t forget me while I’m on sabbatical, here’s a little something I wrote awhile back. Be sure to click the “fog lights” link in the post – you’ll be glad you did! _________________________ The car insurance bill came … Continue reading
Apologies to the driver of the silver (or was it light gold? blue?) Honda Accord (or whatever it was, but I know it was a light-colored sedan and about that size). I noticed as I pulled up to the cashier in the … Continue reading
My computer will be down today and maybe tomorrow, so I won’t be responding to comments or emails for awhile. In the meantime, enjoy this re-blog of an older post – while I futz around with my new “home office.” … Continue reading