- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: cars
Actually, it should be “Damn Everyone Else …” Sometimes it’s not the other drivers who are the problem during the morning and evening commute. As the weather warms (ever so slowly), there are now bicycles and pedestrians. On my way … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
I had already retaken my defensive driving course and received the insurance discount. Now it was time for hubby to take it, too. Again, we opted for the online version. Thank God we…
Just so you don’t forget me while I’m on sabbatical, here’s a little something I wrote awhile back. Be sure to click the “fog lights” link in the post – you’ll be glad you did! _________________________ The car insurance bill came … Continue reading