- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Tag Archives: cars
Actually, it should be “Damn Everyone Else …” Sometimes it’s not the other drivers who are the problem during the morning and evening commute. As the weather warms (ever so slowly), there are now bicycles and pedestrians. On my way … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
I had already retaken my defensive driving course and received the insurance discount. Now it was time for hubby to take it, too. Again, we opted for the online version. Thank God we…
Just so you don’t forget me while I’m on sabbatical, here’s a little something I wrote awhile back. Be sure to click the “fog lights” link in the post – you’ll be glad you did! _________________________ The car insurance bill came … Continue reading