- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
Tag Archives: photography
As April slides into May, and temperatures climb ever so slowly past frigid, many of us are looking forward to summer with its lazy days around the pool. (By the way, Cody destroyed that pool not too long after those … Continue reading
It’s been fun! But I’m tired. Today is the last day of my 5-day black-and-white photography challenge. And how appropriate that the last day just happens to fall on April Fool’s Day! What have I learned these past five … Continue reading
Day 4 of the 5-day black-and-white challenge! We’re getting near the finish line, folks. Today, I thought it would be fun to take some of my earlier photos and put them into black-and-white, just to see what happens. By the … Continue reading