- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
Tag Archives: Amy Rose
Aren’t bloggers wonderful? Because I’m a perfectionist, at least with respect to my fledgling artistic talents, I’ve been bemoaning the fact that my photographs haven’t been … well, picture perfect … right from the get-go. When my little point-and-click Olympus … Continue reading
Originally posted on Connecting Beyond:
To my absolute astonishment, I discovered that a blogger here on WP lives not far from me. So this past Monday on the 14th, I had a luncheon date with Cordeliasmom, whom I discovered is…