- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: CookieCakes
On November 8, 2016, the People of the United States of America will be electing their next President. Will they vote for the dictatorial old lunatic or the disreputable old biddy? Or will they use that ever important write-in vote? It … Continue reading →
Gibber is back! With baby blogger Tippy Gnu, who tells me she he wasn’t even born when I started my blog – doesn’t that make me feel old! Check it out – and be sure to look at the comments … Continue reading →
“How’s your life these day, CookieCakes?” Why, thank you, so kind of you to ask. I just finished my fourth week at my new job – yay! Trust me, there was more than one day when I didn’t think I … Continue reading →
Anne Belov , creator of the blog The Panda Chronicles, has published her adult coloring book (“who says pandas are all black and white?“), and I just got my copy. While I’m working on opening that box of 64-count crayons … Continue reading →