- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: mortgage
I don’t know about anyone else, but I am glad the holidays are over. Not that it wasn’t a great time for everyone, but it’s nice to get back to the daily humdrum. It’s comforting to know I don’t have … Continue reading
Ya just gotta know that when things seem to be going along smoothly, something has to happen to change that. Anyone (at least in my state) who’s ever mortgaged a home and escrowed the taxes and insurance, is familiar with the annual escrow analysis review. … Continue reading
It feels good to pay off that mortgage, doesn’t it? I loved receiving that “paid in full” letter when I sold my previous home, and I loved seeing that 0 balance in my on-line mortgage account statement. But I was … Continue reading