- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Tag Archives: mortgage
I don’t know about anyone else, but I am glad the holidays are over. Not that it wasn’t a great time for everyone, but it’s nice to get back to the daily humdrum. It’s comforting to know I don’t have … Continue reading
Ya just gotta know that when things seem to be going along smoothly, something has to happen to change that. Anyone (at least in my state) who’s ever mortgaged a home and escrowed the taxes and insurance, is familiar with the annual escrow analysis review. … Continue reading
It feels good to pay off that mortgage, doesn’t it? I loved receiving that “paid in full” letter when I sold my previous home, and I loved seeing that 0 balance in my on-line mortgage account statement. But I was … Continue reading