Hate spammers and negative commenters? It’s time to fight back, people, and we can have a little fun at the same time. Oliver C. Damon has come up with a way – pass the award to whatever bloggers you know who don’t take spam lying down! I know how I respond to certain spammers, and I’m eager to see how everyone else does it.
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
- Restart: Circles Within Circles
- Why I’ll Never Be Published
- We’ll Get There Yet
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- The Office: Full Circle
- Lemon – Dish – Table
- Cordelia’s Mom’s Neighborhood
- Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead …
- The Devil Made Me Do It – But An Angel Supervised
- Getting There
- Deja Vu
- And We’re Off!
- It’s a Good Day to Stay In
- The Door Dog
- Winter Just Got A Little Warmer