Hate spammers and negative commenters? It’s time to fight back, people, and we can have a little fun at the same time. Oliver C. Damon has come up with a way – pass the award to whatever bloggers you know who don’t take spam lying down! I know how I respond to certain spammers, and I’m eager to see how everyone else does it.
NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
- The Other Guy Did It
- The Nightmare Ends (One Can Only Hope)
- Money Pit II
- The Make-Over Begins
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Beneath the Gentleness Beats the Heart of a Huntress
- House Under Water
- Manly Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving with Wine
- YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO CUT YOUR GRASS WHEN … (Guest Post by Nick Claussen)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG