Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
It was the best, most relaxing Thanksgiving ever! Just Hubby, Puppy Cody and me, sharing a dinner of pork chops, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and squash. And I didn’t even have to cook because Hubby took that upon himself, along … Continue reading
Hope all my U.S. readers had a good Thanksgiving Day and are pleasantly stuffed. I trust that many of my Canadian (and U.S.) readers are gearing up to cross the border for Black Friday shopping or preparing to park themselves in … Continue reading