- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
That’s enough celebration. Goodnight, Everyone. __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email me at email@example.com __________ Image by Cordelia’s Mom
How, exactly, did Thanksgiving Day merely become the “Day Before Black Friday” (otherwise known as “Black Friday Eve”)? Some people will be out shopping before even starting their Thanksgiving dinner! And, of course, there are those who have already done some … Continue reading
It was the best, most relaxing Thanksgiving ever! Just Hubby, Puppy Cody and me, sharing a dinner of pork chops, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and squash. And I didn’t even have to cook because Hubby took that upon himself, along … Continue reading