- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: fish
Originally posted on Midnight Musings with Megs:
When I talked about my fear of getting locked in bathroom stalls in “There’s Nothing To Fear,But Maybe This,” I felt a little validated. Maybe I’m not an over thinker. I actually learned that…
I first published this post on Dyngus Day last year, but it’s even truer this year. I have absolutely no pussy willows in my back yard so far this year! Here in Buffalo, NY, Dyngus Day is a big … Continue reading
Christmas is coming. Did you get those gifts for your kids yet? When we were first married, we had my mixed hound dog, Sherman, but Sherman got old and cranky and eventually had to be put down. Hubby and I agreed that raising … Continue reading