Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
- One Room Done!
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
- Restart: Circles Within Circles
- Why I’ll Never Be Published
- We’ll Get There Yet
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- The Office: Full Circle
Tag Archives: Easter
HEY, HEY – It’s the Cody Bunny! Happy Easter, Everyone! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email me at email@example.com __________ Image by Cordelia’s … Continue reading
I first published this post on Dyngus Day last year, but it’s even truer this year. I have absolutely no pussy willows in my back yard so far this year! Here in Buffalo, NY, Dyngus Day is a big … Continue reading