- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: Easter
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
HEY, HEY – It’s the Cody Bunny! Happy Easter, Everyone! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email…
HEY, HEY – It’s the Cody Bunny! Happy Easter, Everyone! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email me at email@example.com __________ Image by Cordelia’s … Continue reading
I first published this post on Dyngus Day last year, but it’s even truer this year. I have absolutely no pussy willows in my back yard so far this year! Here in Buffalo, NY, Dyngus Day is a big … Continue reading