- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
Tag Archives: Easter
HEY, HEY – It’s the Cody Bunny! Happy Easter, Everyone! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org __________ Image by Cordelia’s … Continue reading
I first published this post on Dyngus Day last year, but it’s even truer this year. I have absolutely no pussy willows in my back yard so far this year! Here in Buffalo, NY, Dyngus Day is a big … Continue reading