- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: black and white
Gotta head out for a medical appointment, no time to write. The folks over on Flickr.com and YouPic.com seem to like these, so I decided to share: Repeat. Reverse. Repeat. Again. Door No. 1 or Door No. 2? … Continue reading
Day 4 of the 5-day black-and-white challenge! We’re getting near the finish line, folks. Today, I thought it would be fun to take some of my earlier photos and put them into black-and-white, just to see what happens. By the … Continue reading
This is Day 3 of my participation in the black-and-white photo challenge. It’s been an incredible opportunity for me to learn a few things about using my new camera. Bear in mind that the last camera I used had … Continue reading