- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: black and white
Sometimes no color at all is good: And sometimes a place to hide is nice (PEEKABOO!): Thanks heavens for old buildings. (Now I should be able to start my little break, but then again, who knows? It’s so hard to … Continue reading
Gotta head out for a medical appointment, no time to write. The folks over on Flickr.com and YouPic.com seem to like these, so I decided to share: Repeat. Reverse. Repeat. Again. Door No. 1 or Door No. 2? … Continue reading
Day 4 of the 5-day black-and-white challenge! We’re getting near the finish line, folks. Today, I thought it would be fun to take some of my earlier photos and put them into black-and-white, just to see what happens. By the … Continue reading