- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: truck drivers
Recently, there was a news story from Detroit about how a group of truckers saved a man who was trying to commit suicide (read story, here). Had Paul Curran been there, I’m sure he would have led that line of truckers! Every … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Many bloggers have seen comments on their posts and on posts by others from an individual named “Paul” – his comments are often wittier than the posts they’re written on! Some of us have been…
Everyone’s favorite guest poster tells me he wants lots of comments this weekend to give him something to do in is free time. Go for it, people! YOU’RE INSANE! By Paul Curran T-2000 Kenworth with One Piece Windshield When … Continue reading
Elizabeth wrinkled her nose: “Stinktier.” I started to laugh: “Really? That’s cool. It’s ‘skunk’ in English but we say anything that smells bad ‘stinks’.” “Sk –uuunk?” She looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. “Skunk.” She said confidently. Then, … Continue reading