- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
Tag Archives: truck drivers
Recently, there was a news story from Detroit about how a group of truckers saved a man who was trying to commit suicide (read story, here). Had Paul Curran been there, I’m sure he would have led that line of truckers! Every … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Many bloggers have seen comments on their posts and on posts by others from an individual named “Paul” – his comments are often wittier than the posts they’re written on! Some of us have been…
Everyone’s favorite guest poster tells me he wants lots of comments this weekend to give him something to do in is free time. Go for it, people! YOU’RE INSANE! By Paul Curran T-2000 Kenworth with One Piece Windshield When … Continue reading
Elizabeth wrinkled her nose: “Stinktier.” I started to laugh: “Really? That’s cool. It’s ‘skunk’ in English but we say anything that smells bad ‘stinks’.” “Sk –uuunk?” She looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. “Skunk.” She said confidently. Then, … Continue reading