Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
Tag Archives: truckers
Recently, there was a news story from Detroit about how a group of truckers saved a man who was trying to commit suicide (read story, here). Had Paul Curran been there, I’m sure he would have led that line of truckers! Every … Continue reading
We can never get enough Paul Curran stories! QUINN PLAYS GOD By Paul Curran The phone rang at 1:32 am. I rolled over and fumbled for the cell and then flipped it open: “’lo?” “Paul, were you asleep?” “Ummm, yeah but’s … Continue reading
The doctor says I need to rest, take my antibiotics, and drink lots of fluids. I’m all for sleeping all day whenever I can. While I head off for my next power nap, please enjoy another of Paul Curran’s wonderful stories. … Continue reading
Paul has eagerly volunteered to help me fill up my new Monday guest post slots. Here are two great stories in one post. Enjoy! BUREAUCRATS, BANANAS & BLUEBERRIES By: Paul Curran I exited Sealand’s huge Port Elizabeth container and break bulk … Continue reading