- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
Tag Archives: truckers
Recently, there was a news story from Detroit about how a group of truckers saved a man who was trying to commit suicide (read story, here). Had Paul Curran been there, I’m sure he would have led that line of truckers! Every … Continue reading
We can never get enough Paul Curran stories! QUINN PLAYS GOD By Paul Curran The phone rang at 1:32 am. I rolled over and fumbled for the cell and then flipped it open: “’lo?” “Paul, were you asleep?” “Ummm, yeah but’s … Continue reading
The doctor says I need to rest, take my antibiotics, and drink lots of fluids. I’m all for sleeping all day whenever I can. While I head off for my next power nap, please enjoy another of Paul Curran’s wonderful stories. … Continue reading
Paul has eagerly volunteered to help me fill up my new Monday guest post slots. Here are two great stories in one post. Enjoy! BUREAUCRATS, BANANAS & BLUEBERRIES By: Paul Curran I exited Sealand’s huge Port Elizabeth container and break bulk … Continue reading