- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: truck driving
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! THE CHRISTMAS KITTEN By: Paul Curran ? Christmas Eve, 11:35 pm, Thousand Oaks, California The faint but strident meowing woke me up. Lying in bed, I opened my eyes and…
The 2 large bright green, cone shaped, industrial coffee grinders sat primly on their flatbed trailers– each hanging 2 feet over each side. They measured 12 feet wide and 9 feet high – legal height but over width by four … Continue reading
Paul has eagerly volunteered to help me fill up my new Monday guest post slots. Here are two great stories in one post. Enjoy! BUREAUCRATS, BANANAS & BLUEBERRIES By: Paul Curran I exited Sealand’s huge Port Elizabeth container and break bulk … Continue reading