- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
Tag Archives: guest post
Originally posted on Chasing Unicorns:
In yesterday’s post I hinted that some changes were in the works for Chasing Unicorns. Yessirree there are. Because I’m not a business-as-usual kind of guy. Nosirree. But I hope I didn’t leave you with…
You are hereby presented with the opportunity of a lifetime – you, too, may guest post for Cordelia’s Mom, Still, or for Not Cordelia’s Mom (if you’re one of those more offbeat fiction-oriented bloggers). I love guest posters. Each day that I have … Continue reading
I lost a follower yesterday. I don’t know why and I don’t know who. Perhaps that person got upset over something I posted, or perhaps he/she simply got bored, or maybe he/she just stopped following everyone. Or got sick or … Continue reading
Whatever could be better than cuppycakes? How about my first ever guest poster, and a very special one indeed! Please welcome artist Anne Belov (a/k/a Bob T. Panda of The Panda Chronicles). Anne Belov is a wonderful painter and illustrator whose … Continue reading