- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: dog
I was so excited on Wednesday when I received a call from my fence contractor that they could start work the next day! Since Fridays are my off day at work, I asked if they could come today instead. They … Continue reading
On January 6, 2015, Puppy Cody showed me how much she loves snow. I watched her run frantically around the yard, and could hardly believe my eyes after she stopped – and I saw what appeared to be a heart! Good … Continue reading
Originally posted on FiftyFourandAHalf:
It wasn’t my fault that my dog developed a drinking problem. Really. It was the vet’s. First of all, it is WAY too late to call the ASPCA on me. The dog and my liver are…