- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Tag Archives: dog
On January 6, 2015, Puppy Cody showed me how much she loves snow. I watched her run frantically around the yard, and could hardly believe my eyes after she stopped – and I saw what appeared to be a heart! Good … Continue reading
Originally posted on FiftyFourandAHalf:
It wasn’t my fault that my dog developed a drinking problem. Really. It was the vet’s. First of all, it is WAY too late to call the ASPCA on me. The dog and my liver are…
Originally posted on Not Cordelia's Mom:
? Thank you for voting on my poll, “What do you really think of Cordelia’s Mom a/k/a CookieCakes?” 67% of you voted for, “She should get a cat.” ? Did CookieCakes listen, however? …