- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: DIY
Here’s a perfect example of why you should step out of your comfort zone once in awhile. Normally, I would not be interested in a DIY blog, but when I read one of Jake’s posts, I realized what a great writer he is. Maybe is subject matter isn’t the same as my subject matter, but he’s awesome nonetheless (maybe not as good as me, but getting there …) Please enjoy his acceptance post – especially says he speak so kindly of me and my blog! Continue reading
Originally posted on grayfeathersblog:
I am in no way an electrician. I know enough just to get myself into trouble. And tonight I didn’t disappoint. About six months ago, the kitchen light needed a new ballast. As I was looking…