Such a sad story. If you have a reclusive relative or friend, find him or her and make sure everything’s OK.
Join 1,332 other subscribers
- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at email@example.com.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- When Bloggers Play
- A COUP? NOT ON MY WATCH! (Collaborated Post #6)
- DETENTE (A Four-Way Post) (Collaborated Post #5)
- THE PLOT THICKENS (Joint Post by Willow21 and Cordelia’s Mom) (Collaborated Post #4)
- Storm of the Century, December 2022
- HOME WRECKER! (Collaborated Post #3)
- Meet Teddy Rosalie
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL (Collaborated Post #2)
- CATS AND DOGS PLOTTING TOGETHER (Collaborated Post #1)
- The Wedding
- Summer Fun (by Puppy Cody)
- Just Some Awesome Photos Today
- Like a Delicate Hot-House Flower
- Yes It’s a Big One
- Freedom Truckers
- Blogosphere in Mourning
- Looking Back
- Praise for Ditch Diggers and Plumbers
- Head Stitches
- When the House Itself Says Trick or Treat