- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at email@example.com.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Looking Back
- Praise for Ditch Diggers and Plumbers
- Head Stitches
- When the House Itself Says Trick or Treat
- Go Figure
- Because I Could (Plus: When It’s No Longer Fun)
- We Can Save HOW Much ??!
- Hey, It Works for Sculptures!
- Slow and Twisted
- Because It’s Nice Out and You’re Probably Tired of Crochet Photos
- Real Estate Wars
- Allergy Season
- Hugs All Around
- Second Project Done!
- No Story, Just a Photo
- Really, Mother Nature ?! It’s Supposed to Be Spring!
- How Did That Happen, Anyway?
- CM May Have Been Hacked
Tag Archives: annoying people
Writing a blog is fun, at least for me – but sometimes it can be treacherous. My last post definitely ticked off my middle daughter. She objected to being cast as a partyer while in college. (Helloooooo, Sweetie, I remember … Continue reading →