Oliver C. Damon was kind enough to let me take over his site again:
Join 1,418 other subscribers
- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Spring Cometh Slowly
- Country Birthday with Dog
- In the Doldrums
- Keeping Busy
- When Bloggers Play
- A COUP? NOT ON MY WATCH! (Collaborated Post #6)
- DETENTE (A Four-Way Post) (Collaborated Post #5)
- THE PLOT THICKENS (Joint Post by Willow21 and Cordelia’s Mom) (Collaborated Post #4)
- Storm of the Century, December 2022
- HOME WRECKER! (Collaborated Post #3)
- Meet Teddy Rosalie
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL (Collaborated Post #2)
- CATS AND DOGS PLOTTING TOGETHER (Collaborated Post #1)
- The Wedding
- Summer Fun (by Puppy Cody)
- Just Some Awesome Photos Today
- Like a Delicate Hot-House Flower
- Yes It’s a Big One
- Freedom Truckers
- Blogosphere in Mourning
Aww CM, you’re a good blogger – interesting engaging and well spoken. I only got those numbers because I went to every blog I read and comment on and asked them to come visit. They felt obliged because I had read and commented so long without asking anything of them. It isn’t a mark of my being better. That strategy has a limit – it is frowned upon unless you’re new or it’s a special or related blog. So you’ll see, the next time I guest blog, my numbers will be way down. No need to worry. 🙂
You’re too modest, Paul. You got those numbers because people were so excited about your posts – your stories are great! Your second post got even more views than the first one, and I suspect the third post will draw just as many. I’m happy to have you with me.